If you're looking for opportunities to get involved during your time at Murray State, you've come to the right place. Greek organizations offer you opportunities to take leadership roles, give back to the community, and create friendships that will last long after your time at Murray State.
Recruitment and Intake
- Fall 2023 (Formal) Recruitment: August 9-13
- Spring 2024 (Informal) Recruitment: Continuous Open Bidding - The 3 chapters eligible to extend bids will be announced in January
- Fall 2023 Recruitment: August 18-25
NPHC "Meet the Greeks"
- Fall 2023: August 17 | 7 p.m. | Curris Center Ballroom
National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) 101
If you are interested in the National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) you must attend 4 NPHC 101 courses before becoming a member of Alpha Phi Alpha, Alpha Kappa Alpha, Delta Sigma Theta, Kappa Alpha Psi, Omega Psi Phi or Zeta Phi Beta. The courses are offered in the Fall and Spring. You must attend ALL 4 Courses! The dates and times are as follows:
- Fall: August 28, September 11, 18 and 25 | 9 p.m. | Barkley Room
**If you are interested in our Agriculture Sorority (Sigma Alpha) please email us at email@example.com or use the links below.